With the main game shaping up to be good fun, we have turned our focus more on the menus. Here's the full list covering what we've done lately:
- Improved our menu building systems to be able to faster revamp the existing menus. It's starting to look great. Check out the screenshots below for a work-in-progress look.
- We rewrote big parts of the font rendering engine to be able to load and test .fnt fonts faster and using more tools. It really turned out to have a huge impact on the graphics impression.
- New engine sounds! All sounds have been replaced by real recordings of engines for a more authentic sound.
- New logo and menu graphics.
- Went through a lot of music. We're getting closer to having a great soundtrack for you with pumping racing tracks and calmer menu songs.
- Additional tweaks to AI, camera, gameplay and vehicles.
The game is really coming together and it's starting to feel great playing it. Hope you like the look of what we've done so far!