- INTERNAL ALPHA - EARLY SUMMER 2015 - This build will have a couple of cars, a few opponents, a few tracks, quick race mode, map editor, opponent editor and car editor. We will send this version to family and friends for testing and feedback when it is ready.
- INTERNAL BETA - LATE SUMMER 2015 - This build will in addition to the alpha content have all cars, all opponents, several new tracks, career mode and the league editor.
- STEAM EARLY ACCESS? / RELEASE VERSION? - 2015 - A build good enough for steam early access or even full release should be complete in 2015. In addition to the beta this has all the tracks and more polish and hopefully steam leaderboards but we won't promise that yet.
- THE FUTURE? - 2016 AND BEYOND - Depending on the success of the first release we will look into local multiplayer and steamworks integration. No promises at all here though. Share your excitement with the game and buy the steam version and we'll surely respond with more features!
With that out of the way, this months' first update will make more sense:
- The opponent editor is alpha complete.
- The Mapeditor UI is nearing alpha state. A few sub menus still needs work.
- Race graphics have improved.
- AI is improved.
- More non-editor UI work is complete.
I'm very proud of the progress so far made with our limited time! Hope this proves we can keep up with the roadmap above and we'll see you racing soon. Until next time!